TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of Content
- Any designs, text, graphics, photographs, images, videos, audio files, and other files or materials, and their selection and arrangement, provided by or accessed through the Website (“Website Content”), and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and other intellectual property rights are the property of OTTC or our licensors. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing, you agree that in your use of the Website, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, trade dress, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely to cause confusion about the owner or authorized use of such marks, names, or logos.
- You may be required to register with OTTC to use certain portions of the Website. You may never use another person’s account or registration information without permission.
- When you register, you may be required to provide personal information that may be used to identify you including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, date of birth, or other personally identifiable information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account or under your registration, and you must keep your password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your account or under your registration. We are not liable for your losses caused by an unauthorized use of your account or registration information, but you may be liable for the losses of OTTC or others due to such unauthorized use.
- To the extent any inconsistencies exist between the terms herein and the Acceptable Use Policy, the Acceptable Use Policy shall govern.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WE FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
Limitations: You and OTTC agree that any cause of action against OTTC arising out of your use of or relating to the Website must be commenced within one year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Feedback and Information: Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and OTTC shall be free to use, disclose or transmit such information on an unrestricted basis.